Client: Llandid Ltd
Role: Principle Contractor
- Concrete Repair
- Deck Waterproofing
- Anti-Carbonation Coatings
- Complete car park transformation
- £1m+ contract
- Drainage system replacement
- Intermediate decks (4000m2) and up/down ramps (300m2) waterproofed
- soffits, columns & beams protected with anti-carbonation coatings
- Replacement lighting, CCTV system and entry/exit barriers
This six-level multi-storey car park required a complete transformation culminating in a contract value in excess of £1m.
Substantial volumes of concrete repair had to be carried out following years of neglect. The existing asphalt waterproofing to the top deck (2000m2) was beyond economical repair and was replaced as part of our contract using a polymer-modified asphalt including drainage system replacement. Once repaired, the intermediate decks (4000m2) and up/down ramps (300m2) were waterproofed using Sika’s car park deck waterproofing system. All soffits, columns and beams were protected with Sikagard anti-carbonation coatings. Cemplas also installed replacement lighting, a CCTV system, replacement entry and exit barriers and new edge protection throughout. All stairwells were also completely refurbished with all internal doors and pedestrian entrances replaced & re-glazed.